Monday, January 13, 2014

More from Jenni Bowlin's January kits

It has been FREEZING here and looking nothing like spring at all.  But when I dove into these January kits from Jenni Bowlin, I could at least pretend that spring was coming soon.  The colors are happy and sweet.  It is awesome!

Here are two more pages I have created with these kits.


This year's Christmas PJs had dogs on them.  So cute!!  I love that will still dress alike, even if it is just for bedtime.


Looking at this now, I am realizing I failed to put their initials on this page!  Yikes!  I will go back and all that!!!

Starting off the New Year (I know it's 13th, but work with me here.) with some pages.  Yay!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. great pages! i Love the background in the second one! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I was looking at the layout and thinking, "there's no initials here!" I love both layouts. And so fun that they wear matching jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pages!! I LOVE the first page, also because that photo is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete